Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
SIMPLE EASY TO TAKE CARE TECHNIQUES YOU CAN USE TO STOP MALE CROWN BALDING.
What is Balding?
Balding is a process in which one starts losing. The main cause of balding
- Cancer care
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Prolong Illness
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Autoimmunity triggering hair loss on its own.
What is Male pattern baldness?
Male pattern baldness is a condition in which man may lose their hair permanently. This hair loss occurs on the scalp. Somehow the reason for hair loss can be Hereditary. But in recent studies, it has been found that DHT (Deoxytesstosterone) the main cause of hair loss. This hair loss is somehow permanent.
Deoxytestosterone is a potent, stable type of testosterone which is a hormone. It develops genitalia, scrotum. Although men do have DHT in them very certain men may face the condition of hair loss which is called androgenic alopecia. Androgenic alopecia causes male pattern baldness leading to hair loss starting from the crown to the whole scalp.
How to stop balding in a man?
There are millions of pages around the web who have can assist you in stopping balding in a man. But there is a complete guide available on various forums. One such forum is Reddit. A community on Reddit known as Tressless. The idea behind the community is to share one of the best treatments to gently stop hair loss on the scalp. Including DIY process, hair transplantation, community awareness, and processes.
One of the best treatments on Tressless are
- Taking 5AR Inhibitors
5AR Inhibitors are the products that stop the process of conversion of testosterone to DHT. Products include
- Finasteride: In a finasteride regime you need to take 1 tablet of either Finasteride 1 mg a day or Finasteride 5 mg tablet a day. Same time daily.
- Finasteride and Minoxidil regime: In a finasteride and Minoxidil regime you need to take finasteride daily followed by application of topical minoxidil twice daily (after washing hair and before sleeping. Washing hair is recommended daily by using mild shampoo or Ketaconzole shampoo such as Nizral)
- Finasteride, Minoxidil, Tretinoin regime: In a finastertide, Minoxidil and Tretinoin regime, one mixes few grams of Tretinoin cream in the Minoxidil and apply the mixture twice daily. Tretinoin is recommended as the tretinoin is rich in Vitamin A and increases growth of healthy cells on the scalp.
- Finasteride, Minoxidil, Tretinoin and Dutasteride regime: In this regime Dutasteride is added and taken once a week and on the day Finasteride is ignored. While you have to follow Finasteride, Minoxidil, Tretinoin regime mentioned in step 3.
You must note that there can be a good amount of hair loss when any of the regimes is started.
Adding Derma roller to the regime
Micro-needling is a process to stimulate the scalp and improving blood circulation and helping in increasing hair growth. For the process, you have to use a Derma roller which a small needles sizing from 0.25 mm to 1.50 mm
To use you must sterilize and dry with clean tissue paper every time before using and after sterilizing you must gently roll the derma roller on the effective parts of the scalp where you are experiencing hair loss.
- After derma rolling you must not wash your hair for at least 12 hours.
- Always clean your scalp before microneedling.
- Use it gently as it may hair and inflammation to your scalp.
Thank you for reading.
Our team won’t be held responsible for the ill effects of the above regime. You must seek your doctor’s prescription and instruction before doing the above regime. It can also cause hair loss as well. Use the above regime at your risk.