Glycolic Acid 6% w/w
Glycolic Acid cream
Micro Labs Ltd
1 tube pack
What is Glycolic Acid Cream 6%?
Glyco cream is a topical cream that contains the active ingredient Glycolic Acid 6%. It is used and suggested by doctors to treat skin conditions such as aging, fine lines, and acne. It is termed as one of the topical solutions with very few side effects. Glyco cream belongs to the class of drugs called Retinoids. It is derived from sugarcane which helps in exfoliating the skin and making skin appear younger with increased collagen. It is an effective treatment against the skin that is damaged by the UV of the sun. Glyco cream helps in stimulating the skin tissues and increases the new cell growth in the skin. Which helps in bringing back the elasticity of the skin. Buy Glyco 6% Glycolic acid cream for a cheap price online at AllGenericCure.
- Remove dead skin cells
- Smooth rough texture, and improve the appearance of fine lines
- Acne scars
- Uneven skin tone.
It is also used to treat various skin conditions, such as acne, sun damage, and aging. In addition to its use in skincare products, glycolic acid is also used in hair care products to help improve the appearance of dry, damaged hair.
Micro Labs Ltd is the manufacturer of Glyco cream 6%.
Can I use it on my face?
It is made for facial use.
The price is $5.50
It is available in 6% of Glycolic acid cream 6% w/w.
What are the uses of Glycolic acid cream 6%
Glycolic acid cream 6% is used by many patients across the globe some of the uses of Glyco cream are listed below
- Treating hyperpigmentation
- Dead skin peel
- Acne peel
- Inflammation on the skin
How to use it?
Glyco Cream can be applied as a cream or gel and is usually used on the face, neck, or hands. To use glycolic acid, follow these steps:
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly to remove any dirt or makeup.
- Apply the glyco acid cream product to your skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the product on for the recommended amount of time, usually about 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse the product off with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry.
- Follow up with a moisturizer to hydrate your skin.
- Do not apply this on the skin of wounds
- Having any skin allergy void its application
- Light-sensitive skin should avoid this cream application
Some of the sides effects of the cream are
- Patchy skin
- Skin dryness
- Oily skin
- Skin getting sensitive to light
- Skin peels off
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.