What is Rapacan?
Rapacan 1 is a medicine prescribed by a doctor to those patients who recently had an organ transplant. It helps in suppressing the immune system in order to prevent organ rejection in patients, particularly kidney patients. It is also used in treating a lung disorder called lymphangioleiomyomatosis. The active ingredient in Rapacan is Sirolimus 1 mg which places a vital role in cell growth, proliferation, and survival. Rapacan 1 is available online at AllGenericCure.
Some of the uses of Sirolimus 1mg are
- Prevention of organ rejection particularly kidney transplant. It helps in maintaining the health of the organ which was transplanted recently.
- Treating rare lung disease lymphangioleiomyomatosis by slowing the progression of the disease and improving the lung’s function.
- Reduced risk of cytomegalovirus infection after the organ transplant.
How does Sirolimus work?
Sirolimus works by inhibiting the mTOR pathway, it is involved in regulating cell growth and the immune response. By blocking the activity of mTOR, sirolimus helps in suppressing the immune system and prevents the activation of T cells and B cells, which are responsible for attacking foreign objects in the body, such as new organ is transplanted. By suppressing the immune response, Rapacan 1 helps to prevent organ rejection in transplant recipients and allows the transplanted organ to function properly.
Side Effects of Sirolimus
Some common side effects of sirolimus 1mg include:
- Swelling in the hands, feet, or legs
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Nausea or vomiting
Some of the common health issues a patient can experience when using Rapacan 1 are
- Infections: Due to its immunosuppressive properties, sirolimus can increase the risk of infections, including bacterial, viral, and fungal infections. Patients taking sirolimus should be closely monitored for signs of infection and may require treatment if an infection occurs.
- Rapacan can delay wound healing, which may be a concern for transplant patients who have recently undergone surgery.
- Increased toxicity in the kidney, leads to a decline in kidney function. Kidney function should be regularly monitored in patients taking sirolimus.
- Increased risk of cancer: Long-term use of sirolimus may increase the risk of certain types of cancer, such as skin cancer and lymphoma. It is suggested to have regular monitoring and screening of your body by your doctor who has prescribed you this medicine.
Where to buy Sirolimus 1mg online?
Buy organ rejection-preventing medication Rapacan 1 online at AllGenericCure. We ship in
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
How to store?
Store your medicine Rapacan is a place that is away from any source of light and heat. Keep it away from humidity and take your medicine as soon as you take your medicine out of the box. Discard safely if the medicine has expired.