What is Eliquis?
Eliquis is an anticoagulant medication that is used to prevent the formation of blood clots. It is given to patients who recently had a knee or hip replacement surgery. Blood clots if formed can be very dangerous it can block the flow of blood to the brain which can cause serious complications. This medicine is manufactured by Pfizer. Eliquis contains the active ingredient called Apixaban which is available in 2.5 mg and 5 mg dosage forms. The tablet is an oral medicine that is taken with water. Buy Eliquis online at AllGenericCure for a cheap price in the USA, and UK.
Eliquis is a medication that is used to prevent blood clots from forming in the body. Formation and flowing of blood clots across the body can cause serious problems which include clots in the brain which can cause serious seizures. If the clot reaches the heart it can cause stroke and even the brain can stop working due to a lack of blood in the brain.
Apixaban is the active ingredient.
How does it work?
The medication Eliquis 2.5 mg belongs to a group of medications called anticoagulants, which works by thinning the blood and preventing blood clots from forming. It is important to make sure that you take it at the same time each day to avoid ineffectiveness. Eliquis 2.5 mg is a type of medication known as a Factor Xa inhibitor. It works by blocking the activity of Factor Xa, a protein in the blood that is responsible for helping blood to clot. By inhibiting Factor Xa, Eliquis prevents the formation of blood clots and reduces the risk of serious medical conditions. Buy Eliquis Online at AllGenericCure for a cheap price.
How to take it?
- Take one tablet or the dosage as directed by your doctor with one glass of water. (You should not take it with any other liquid)
- Do not crush, or break.
- Take it one go.
- Always take your dose at the same time daily to avoid ineffectiveness.
- Do not miss your dose, if you have forgotten about it take it as soon as you realize. Avoid taking double doses if it is time to take the next dosage.
If you have missed your dose, take it as soon as possible. Avoid missing it. If it’s time to take the next dose, take only one dose at a time.
Overdose / Double dose?
It is suggested not to overdose, take the dosage as guided by the doctor, and avoid overdose. Taking more than the recommended dosage can cause bleeding and bruising. Eliquis should be taken as guided by your doctor.
- Abnormal reports of Liver function test
- Swelling on face
- Stomach bleeding
Eliquis is available in two forms
- 2.5 mg: $1.10 per tablet/s
- 5 mg: $1.30 per tablet/s
Buy at AllGenericCure in
- Hong Kong
Drug interactions if any?
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- It can affect the working and effectiveness of Aspirin and Heparin
How to store
- Keep it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and light.