What is Mamofen 20 mg? How does Tamoxifen citrate treat Breast cancer in long term?
Tamoxifen is an anti-estrogen anti-cancer medicine present as an active ingredient in Mamofen 20 mg that is used in Breast Cancer. It blocks estrogen receptors in breast tissue cells, which prevents the growth of tumors. Blocking the action of estrogen in females to stop the cancerous cells to grow in the breast. This is also prescribed as endocrine therapy for the PCT cycle therapy. Mamofen 20 mg is also used and prescribed by fertility specialists for increasing sperm count and increasing testosterone levels in men. Buy Mamofen 20 mg at a cheap price, reviews, read information such as dosage required, what if missed dose, precautions to take before taking this drug, concentrations available, and side effects.
Mamofen 10 mg is a drug that is used in treating breast cancer in males and females. It is an FDA-approved medication for treating Breast cancer in men and women.
It is also used to treat infertility due to the absence of ovulation which is known as anovulatory infertility. Mostly it is used in hormonal treatment for male breast cancer. It is an FDA-approved drug as it is used in administrating the prevention of breast cancer.
- It is used to treat breast cancer in men and women.
- Prevention of breast cancer in women.
- It treats mastalgia.
- Induction of Ovulation.
- Treat infertility in male patients, improves and increases the sperm count by lowering the estrogens and enhancing testosterone
It is manufactured by Khandelwal Laboratories.
USA Brand name
Nolvadex is the brand equivalent. Mamofen is available for Sale at Allgenericcure.
Using Tamoxifen citrate to treat breast cancer?
Tamoxifen is primarily used to treat breast cancer in women and men. In women, it is used to treat both early-stage and advanced-stage breast cancer, and it is also used as a preventive treatment for women who are at high risk for developing breast cancer. Tamoxifen works by inhibiting the growth of breast cancer cells that are stimulated by estrogen, slowing or stopping the progression of the disease.
Is it safe in pregnancy?
Tamoxifen Citrate is classified in category D and is not suitable for a woman who is pregnant as this medicine could be harmful to her baby. This drug can increase the risk of suffering from stroke, uterine cancer, and blood clotting in the lungs.
Mamofen 20 for treating infertility?
Mamofen 20 and 10 is prescribed to men with infertility problems. This includes low-quality and counts sperm which makes the fertilization process with an egg difficult.
Dosage and uses?
Mamofen is available in two forms: 10 mg tablets and 20 mg tablets concentrations. Both forms should be taken daily at approximately the same time each day.
- Follow your doctor’s directions and prescription carefully. Never change the dosage amount. It can worsen your current condition.
- If you stopped taking your medication, you won’t be able to maintain its progress and hence complete your prescription cycle.
- Take One Pill of Tamoxifen Citrate with one glass of water. Your doctor may ask you to take its dosage when you are in your menstrual cycle.
- Keep your medicine in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Whenever you realized that you have missed your dose of Tamoxifen, take your dose immediately. If it’s time to take your next dosage, do not take a double dose to cover up your missed dose. The extra dose can be harmful to you. Contact emergency services immediately.
Some of the side effects of Tamoxifen 20 mg are
- Weakness in body
- Hair loss
- Sudden chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Thirsty feeling
- Redness in both legs
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Loss of appetite
- Vaginal bleeding or discharge
Tamoxifen may or may not lead to harmful side effects. If you found yourself with any allergic reactions to it such as
- breathing issues.
- swelling on the face, mouth, and lips.
Do stop taking this medication and tell your doctor about these allergies if you see no improvement in the side effects condition.
Suggestion and Warning
- Ask your doctor to maintain your progress report.
- Get your breast self-checked.
- Go for a proper checkup of your liver on a regular basis.
- Do not take any other medicine while under this medication.
- Tell your doctor about any abnormal symptoms.
- Store the medication in a cool and dry place.
Who can use Mamofen 20?
Mamofen is prescribed to the following patients
- Women with breast cancer
- Men who are considering withdrawal from Anabolic Steroids.
- Improving fertility in men by increasing sperm count.
Women need to take quite a long including many years to have its effects on breast cancer cells.
Where to buy Mamofen 20 mg online?
Buy Mamofen 20 mg in the USA at Allgenericcure. For a cheap price of $0.23 per pill. We ship to the following countries
- South Korea
- 100 mg: $0.19
- 20 mg: $0.28
Mamofen 20 mg alternative
Buy Tamoxifen online at Allgenericcure, we ship the brand Mamofen 20 mg, and 10 mg worldwide with fast shipping.
How long do I need to use it?
Usually, it is prescribed for as long as many years (up to 5 years).
What is the use of tamoxifen?
Tamoxifen is a prescription (Rx) anticancer medicine that is prescribed for breast cancer in women and men.
Where to Buy Tamoxifen Citrate Online?
Buy Mamofen 20 mg Online at Allgenericcure for a cheap price in countries including the USA, UK, France, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, and Malaysia.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.