Mamofen 20 mg (Tamoxifen citrate)
Mamofen is a medication which contains Tamoxifen Citrate 20 mg is a type of antineoplastic nonsteroidal estrogen receptor. Mamofen is a type of antiestrogen which was developed in 1967 to treat various types of breast cancer in women and men. This drug can also be used in HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) which is known as endocrine therapy. Tamoxifen Citrate blocks the action of estrogen in female. Get Mamfen 20 PCT s cost price , reviews , get all details such as missed dose , how much , precautions to take before taking this drug , how much strength I need to take , side effects of Tamoxifen citrate 10 at AllGenericcure.
What are the uses of Mamofen 20 mg ?
Mamofen is the drug which as Tamoxifen citrate as its major ingredient is a type of hormone which is used in treating breast cancer in male and females. It is an FDA approved medication for treating Breast cancer in men and women. It is also used in to treat infertility due to absence of ovulation which is known as anovulatory infertility. Mostly it is used in hormonal treatment for male breast cancer. It is an FDA approved drug as it is used in the administrating the prevention of breast cancer.
- It is used to treat breast cancer in men and women.
- Prevention of breast cancer in women.
- It treats mastalgia.
- Induction of Ovulation.
Can Tamoxifen citrate treat breast cancer ?
Yes, Tamoxifen Citrate is known as hormone pills for breast cancer treatment.
What is the price of tamoxifin citrate breast cancer pills ?
The price per pill of tamoxifin citrate 10 mg cancer pills is $0.23. Buy generic Nolvadex , Mamofen 20 mg for cheap price at AllGenericcure.
More information about tamoxifen citrate tablet
Tamoxifen Citrate is classified in category D and is not suitable for a women who is pregnant as this medicine could be harmful for your baby. This drug can increase the risk of suffering from stroke, uterine cancer and blood clotting in lungs. Consult your doctor if you found any unusual symptoms. Ask your doctor to maintain a case history or progress report while under Mamofen medication. To ensure safe use of Tamoxifen, do regular check or self test your breast. Get your liver functionality checked regularly.
Who is the manufacturer of Mamofen Tablet ?
Mamofen Tablet, Tamoxifen citrate 20mg by Khandewal Laboratories.
How to take Mamofen Tablet ?
- Follow your doctor’s direction and prescription carefully. Never change the dosage amount in way. It can worsen your current condition.
- If you stopped taking your medication, you won’t be able to maintain its progress and hence complete your prescription cycle.
- Take One Pill of Tamoxifen Citrate with one glass of water. Your doctor may ask you to take its dosage when you are under your menstrual cycle.
- Keep your medicine in cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
I missed my dose of Tamoxifen citrate
Whenever you realised that you have missed your dose of Tamoxifen, take your dose immediately. If its time to take your next dosage, do not take double dose to coverup your missed dose. Extra dose can be harmful for you. Contact emergency services immediately.
What are the side effect of Tamoxifen citrate ?
Tamoxifen may or may not lead to harmful side effects. If you found yourself with any allergic reactions to it such as
- breathing issues
- swelling on face, mouth, lips
Do stop taking this medication and tell your doctor about these allergies. Some serious side effects of Tamoxifen are
- Weakness in body
- Sudden chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Thirsty feeling
- Redness in both legs
- Pain in pelvic region
- Loss of appetite
- Vaginal bleeding or discharge
- Ask your doctor to maintain your progress report.
- Get your breast self checked.
- Go for proper checkup of your liver on a regular basis.
- Do not take any other medicine while under this medication.
- Tell your doctor about any abnormal symptoms.
- Store the medication in cool and dry place.
Where can I buy Tamoxifen citrate in USA ?
You can buy Tamoxifen citrate (Mamofen 20 mg) in USA for cheap price of $0.23 per pill at AllGenericcure.
We ship in the following countries
Some of the alternatives available for breast cancer