Tri-luma cream combination of Fluocinolone Hydroquinone Tretinoin cream
Tri-luma or Triluma cream is a special cream with the combination of Hydroquinone 4% with Tretinoin 0.05% and Fluocinolone acetonide 0.01%. This combination works quite well with many treating various problems such as hyperpigmentation, acne, pimples, dark spots, Melasma, treating dark spots caused by acne. Triluma cream comes in a topical cream which is applied on the dark spots which are caused by the acne. This cream is FDA approved to treat melasma manufactured by Galderma a Switzerland based dermatological manufacturer which is one of the world class manufacturer of product related to skin. Get Tri-luma cream for cheap price in USA – UK for price of $14.16 per tube of Tri-luma at AllGenericcure.
How Tri-luma cream works
Tri-luma cream has three drugs Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin 0.05% + Fluocinolone acetonide 0.01%. Every drug present in this cream has its own function.
Hydroquinone 4% is the drug which is used to treat hyperpigmentation and situation in which patients skin gets darker. Hydroquinone 4% works by lightening the skin tone happened from long exposure of the skin under the sun which leads to browning of the skin. With Hydroquinone 4% present in the drug can detan your skin.
Tretinoin 0.05% in the topical cream is best in class acne cream giving best results in treating severe kind of acne. When tretinoin 0.05% is applied it rejuvinate the dead skin cells and brings out the new cells beneath the dead skin cells of the acne and pimples.
Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.01% gives the relief from the inflammation that has been caused by skin allergy and many other problems.
What is the proper way to apply Triluma cream
- To apply the Tri-luma cream properly first clean up your face with luke warm water.
- Pat dry your face with dry towel, do not vigorously rub your face with towel.
- Wait for 20-25 days before your face gets completely dry.
- Apply Tri-luma cream on the effected area.
- Apply gently on the effected area. Take your fingertips to gently rub and spread the cream evenly on the effected area. Particularly in circular motion like clockwise or anti clockwise.
Keep in mind if you are applying the Triluma cream on sunny day may not work as intended. Therefore it recommended to cover the area on which Tri-luma cream has been applied. Under the sun, Hydroquinone 4% may not work effectively to treat melasma.
What is melasma
Melasma is condition in which dark small patches start appearing on the skin caused by taking of contraceptive pills or a patient under the HRT or Hormone replacement therapy. Melasma is the condition of discoloration of skin or dark small patches.
To treat this condition Tri-luma cream is applied on the skin. Thus giving the patient relief from the symptoms of Melasma.
What is the price of Tri-luma cream
Price of one tube of Triluma cream is $14.16.
Precautions before applying
Some of the precautions you should take before applying the Tri-luma cream are
- Do not directly go under the sun when you have applied the Triluma cream on your skin as its effectiveness may decrease and it might not work as intended.
- Wear and cover the area where you have applied the Tri-luma cream as the dark patch may get more darker under the UV light.
- Avoid this cream application if you are pregnant.
Side effects of Tri-Luma cream
Some of the side effects of the Tri-luma cream are mentioned below
- Inflammation on the skin where you have applied the Triluma cream.
- Skin irritation
- Reddish patch on the skin
- Swelling on the applied area
- Skin darkness
Subsitute of Acne and Hyperpigmentation
Where can I get Triluma cream for cheap price online
Get Triluma cream for cheap price of $14.16 online at AllGenericcure. Buy for cheap price in
- South Africa