Amphotericin B 1%
What is Amfy gel?
Amfy gel is a topical cream that is prescribed for skin fungal infections. It contains the active ingredient Amfy gel is an amphotericin b gel. Used to treat various fungal infections which can become life-threatening fungal infections like Cutaneous fungal infections and mucocutaneous fungal infections. It is available for a cheap price online at Allgenericcure, purchase amfy gel online for a cheap price in the UK, Australia, USA, and France.
Why Amphotericin B gel is used?
The active ingredient Amphotericin B is an antifungal salt. It stops the fungal infection from further spreading and kills the fungal infection which keeps on spreading.
Some of the uses are listed below
- Cutaneous fungal infection
- Mucocutaneous fungal infection
- Athlete’s foot
It is manufactured by Intas Pharma.
Amphotericin b is the active ingredient of the amfy gel.
How to use it?
- Wash and clean the area where the cream is being applied.
- Dry it with a soft paper towel, or soft cloth/towel.
- Wait at least 20 minutes after drying the skin.
- Apply the gel in a circular motion.
- Wash your hands after applying
Where to buy Amfy gel?
Buy Amfy gel online at Allgenericcure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.