Formoterol 6 mcg, Tiotropium 9 mcg
What is Duova Inhaler?
Duova Inhaler is a combinational Formoterol 6 mcg and Tiotropium 9 mcg inhaler for breathing problems for patients with Asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder COPD is a type of condition where the lungs are unable to pump properly due to blockage in the passage causing obstruction while breathing. Purchase Duova Inhaler online at Allgenericcure. Must check information such as uses, how to use, side effects, and how to store before purchasing. Always follow your doctor’s advice. The combination inhaler with active ingredient Formoterol 6 mcg with Tiotropium 9 mcg can be purchased in the USA, UK, France, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, China, and Japan.
- Formoterol 6 mcg
- Tiotropium 9 mcg
Its usage is simple as other inhalers.
- Hold the inhaler downward, open the cap, and the inhaler opening should be in the mouth while the canister should be an upside.
- Press down the canister while inhaling the medication.
- Take 1-2 doses or as advised by your doctor.
- Recap the inhaler.
Some of the common side effects are
- Dryness in mouth
- Inflammation in the nasal passage.
Where to buy Duova Inhaler online?
Buy Duova inhaler online at AllGenericCure for the cheapest pricing. We ship in
- Hong Kong
Safety during breastfeeding?
It is completely safe to use Duova inhaler when breastfeeding.
When using in pregnancy?
Consult your doctor before starting an inhaler during pregnancy for better understanding and prevent harm to the unborn baby.
How to store?
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and light.
- For age above 18 years
- Always keep it away from children.
- Do not keep it near sunlight
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.