What is Januvia 100 mg?
Januvia (sitagliptin) is a medication that is used to treat type 2 diabetes. It belongs to a class of drugs called dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitors, which work by increasing the levels of certain hormones in the body that help regulate blood sugar levels. Sitagliptin is its active ingredient. It is taken by mouth in the form of a tablet and is usually taken once a day. Taken with food to help increase the absorption of the medication. It brings down the level and controls the sugar level in the blood. Buy Januvia 100 mg online and check the cost price, reviews, and uses, get all details such as dosage, how much price, precautions to take before taking this drug, how much strength I need to take, and side effects at AllGenericCure.
It is also important to note that Januvia is not a substitute for lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercise, which are important in the management of type 2 diabetes. It is important to follow your healthcare provider’s recommendations for managing your diabetes, which may include taking Januvia along with other medications and making lifestyle changes.
Januvia 100 mg is used in treating patients suffering from Type 2 diabetes, which helps in bringing down the sugar level in the blood. This medication contains Sitagliptin 100 mg which is its active ingredient. Januvia 100 mg is a prescription medicine. You should take it only if your doctor has asked to take it and how much amount of it should be taken at once. Do not change the timing for it.
MSD Pharmaceuticals. Buy Januvia 100 mg online at AllGenericCure for a cheap price.
It is available in 3 concentrations
How to take Januvia 100 mg tablet?
Follow your doctor’s prescription carefully, always follow your doctor’s prescription. It is taken to treat Type II diabetes. It helps in controlling the high level of sugar in the blood.
It can be taken with food or without food. You need to follow your doctor’s prescription carefully. When you start feeling low, you should keep sugar, biscuits anything eatable with you whenever you start to feel low.
It helps in managing the level of insulin. It should not be taken for Type I diabetes. Januvia 50 mg should not be taken if you are having diabetic ketoacidosis.
Check your blood sugar regularly while traveling having any kind of illness during or before any surgery or medical emergency or if you have drunk alcohol. any of these can affect the glucose levels in your blood and your dose may require changes. Do not change your medication dose or schedule without your doctor’s advice.
there are some precautions that you should take when taking this medication:
- Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and take Januvia exactly as prescribed.
- Januvia is typically taken once a day with or without food, so try to take it at the same time each day.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, as Januvia may not be safe to use in these situations.
- Inform your doctor of all other medications you are taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, and herbal supplements. Januvia may interact with other medications.
- If you experience any symptoms of an allergic reaction such as hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat, seek emergency medical attention immediately.
- Be aware of the signs and symptoms of pancreatitis, which may include severe stomach or back pain, nausea, vomiting, and fever.
Tell your doctor before getting prescribed this type 2 diabetes drug.
- Any allergy after taking Sitagliptin Tablets
- Do not consume alcohol
- Having any kidney problem
- If you are a breastfeeding mother
- Have or ever had Gall stones
- Have pancreatitis symptoms like Stomach Pain, Nausea/Vomiting, etc.
Januvia 50 mg contains Sitagliptin which is the active ingredient of this medication. Sitagliptin 100 mg is used to treat type 2 diabetes which is an increased sugar level in the blood. Always take food at the same time, and do not change timings. Buy Januvia 100 mg online at AllGenericCure for a cheap price.
Missed my dose
If you missed your dose then do not take your Januvia 100 mg tablet immediately when you got to remember about it. You should skip the next dose if it’s time to take the next dose.
Do not overdose on this medication. Contact your doctor immediately if you have overdosed on this medicine.
Some of the side effects experienced by patients when taking Januvia tablets 50 mg/100 mg
- stomach ache
- pale skin
- hungry feeling
- dry skin
- dry mouth
- weight loss
- pack pain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
More serious side effects, although rare, include pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas) and allergic reactions.
Where to buy januvia 100 mg online?
Buy Januvia 100 mg for a cheap price at Allgenericcure.
$1.14 per tablet/s.
Before using Januvia 100 mg should do these
If you are a pregnant or milk-feeding mother.
For how long do I need to take it?
You need to take this medication for as long as your doctor has prescribed it. You should not stop taking Sitagliptin medication.
How to store it properly?
- Store the Sitagliptin tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct heat and light
- Keep it away from children
Does Januvia dosage cause constipation?
Januvia 50 mg is not known to cause constipation as a side effect. However, it is always important to discuss any potential side effects of a medication with your healthcare provider, as everyone may experience side effects differently. If you are taking Januvia and experiencing constipation, it is important to share it with your doctor. This will help in better diagnosis.
Can I Buy Januvia in USA?
Buy Januvia in USA for a cheap price online at AllGenericCure. We ship in
- Hong Kong
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.