What is Micogel Cream?
Micogel is a topical ointment cream for treating fungal infections. A fungal infection that has occurred on the foot like an athlete’s foot, flaky skin, and formation of ringworms on the skin. It is advised for a term of 2-5 weeks or as guided by your physician. It contains the active ingredient Miconazole 2%. You need to apply the cream twice daily for better treatment and relaxation from fungal infection. Buy Micogel cream online at Allgenericcure. You can check uses, side effects, and how to prevent the spread of fungal infections, and other skin infections spread over the skin.
- Burning sensation
- Genital itching
- Vulvovaginal discomfort
- Athlete’s foot fungal infection
Miconazole 2% is the active ingredient in Micogel cream. Available in 15 grams pack.
The antifungal Miconazole 2% cream is manufactured by Cipla in India.
Where to buy micogel cream online?
Buy Micogel cream online at Allgenericcure for the cheapest price in
- Hong Kong
How to take it?
- Wash your hands and clean the infected skin with water and mild soap.
- After the drying of the skin apply a pea-sized ointment, gently apply with your fingertips, and let it dry
- After application washes your hands with soap and water carefully.
- Make sure, the cream does not get into your eyes if it has wash with running water.
Make sure you apply it twice daily. If you have missed your dose? No problem, apply it as soon as you remember about it. If it’s time to take the second dose only apply it once.
Safety in pregnancy?
There are known effects of Micogel 2% on pregnancy, but make sure you ask your doctor before using it.
It is completely safe to use Miconazole 2% ointment cream while breastfeeding.
How to store?
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For 18 years of age only
- Keep it away from direct heat and sunlight
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.