Buy A Ret Gel 0.1% , A ret gel 0.05% , 0.025% (Tretinoin) Generic Retin A gel 0.1%
A Ret Gel 0.025% is topical retinoid which contains tretinoin gel which an acid used to apply on skin to get rid of acne and pimples on the skin. It is prescribed for treating severe types of acne. It is applied to unclog the pores of the skin therefore making your skin clean and acne free. Check A Ret Gel 0.1% s cost price , reviews , get all details such as missed dose , how much , precautions to take before taking this drug , how much strength I need to take , side effects of Tretinoin cream 0.05% at AllGenericCure. A ret gel is also known as Retin A gel.
Can I buy A Ret Gel Online in USA ?
A Ret Gel can be purchased in USA for cheap price from everywhere at AllGenericCure
What is the composition of A Ret Gel ?
A Ret Gel is available as
- A Ret Gel 0.1% or Tretinoin cream 0.1%
- A Ret Gel 0.025% or generic retin a cream 0.025%
- A Ret Gel 0.05% or generic retin a cream 0.05%
It also known as Generic Tretinoin cream.
What is the brand name of A Ret gel ?
Brand name of A Ret gel is Retin A Gel.
How A Ret Gel 0.1% Tretinoin Gel 0.1% works ?
It contains Tretinoin cream as its main ingredient which is rich in Vitamin A. Vitamin A is quite good for skin especially it acts rapidly on the acne. It dries up the acne and pimples very fast.
It increases the mitotic activity which causes the skin to dry and peel off easily. Thus it cleans up the face so easily. Tretinoin also reduces the cohesion between follicular cells and microbial formations on the skin.
How to clear up the skin or How can I apply Tretinoin 0.05% Gel 0.1% in a proper manner ?
The amount of A Ret Gel 0.05% depends upon on the severity of the acne and pimples on your skin. To have a clean and clear pimple and acne free face you have to follow some of the steps
- First Wash your hands and face before applying the cream onto your face.
- Pat dry your face with clean soft cloth.
- Wait for 10-20 minutes before applying
- Apply tretinoin 0.05% carefully on the affected area only with clean fingers or with cotton swab.
- Massage the cream in clockwise and anti clockwise motion.
- Apply daily for at least 6-8 weeks to see good results.
What are tretinoin 0.1% gel side effects ?
Generally there are no side effects of A Ret Gel 0.025% Generic Retin Cream since it is a topical cream. Therefore it is considered safe to apply on skin. When you apply it for the very first time you may see increase in the acne.There are very rare case you may see some of these side effects with A Ret Gel 0.05%
Irritation on applied area (This happens due to rapid action of Tretinoin on the affected skin)
- Reddish spots on the skin
- Peel off of skin
- Blisters forming up on the skin
- Scaly patchy skin
I Missed my Tretinoin cream application
If you ever missed applying the drug on the skin you can skip your current medication application although it is recommended to stick to your earlier schedule.
I accidentally applied the Retinoid cream multiple times
If you have applied generic retin 0.1% cream multiple times then it can cause your skin irritation for quite a some time. Try not to apply the cream with heavy dose or multiple times a day.
Can I buy A Ret Gel 0.1% , 0.025% , 0.05% Tretinoin cream in USA ?
You can buy for cheap price in USA at AllGenericCure. We ship in various countries such as
General Instructions and Warring for A Ret Gel 0.025% Tretinoin Gel
- Apply A Ret Gel 0.05% Tretinoin gel as per your doctor’s advice. Topical cream should not be taken orally. It is required to be applied on the skin only. Keep it away from children, do not apply it on your eyes. Keep away from your eyes, if accidentally goes inside your eyes, wash it immediately.
- Follow the guidelines your doctor have given or follow the general instructions mentioned on the pack.
- If you previously had any kind of allergy with Retinoids and tretinoin then stay away from it. Do not apply.
- If you are planning to get pregnant or you are already under a pregnancy then this drug should not be used. Contact your doctor and tell more your medications.
- If you have a hypersensitive skin then you should stay away from this topical cream.
- Sometimes it may cause headache after application of the Retinoid, if it stays for a little longer then you should immediately discontinue this cream and tell about it to your doctor.If you are a breastfeeding mother you should not apply Tretinoin Cream onto your skin. If necessary then ask your doctor if you can apply the A Ret Gel 0.1% or not.
Alternative Tretinoin Cream Gel options available are
What is the price of the tretinoin topical ?
A Ret Gel is available at the cheapest price of
- $3.25 per 0.025% tretinoin gel(20gm pack)
- $3.65 per 0.05% tretinoin cream(20gm pack)
- $4.66 per 0.01% generic retin a gel (20gm pack)
” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”Side effects of A ret gel 0.1%” answer-1=”Urge for scratching Dead skin peeling off Scaly skin Patchy skin ” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]