Generic Retin A
What is Generic Retin A 0.05?
Generic Retin A is a cream that is used to treat skin conditions such as acne and wrinkles. It contains an active ingredient called Tretinoin, which is also found in the brand-name product Retin A. Generic Retin A is cheaper than the branded product and it is a good option for people who want to save money on their skincare medicines. You can use the generic version of Retin A and get similar benefits without having to pay a higher price. Buy Generic tretinon cream 0.05% at AllGenericCure.
- Improving skin texture
- Removes acne
- Removes wrinkles and fine lines
How does generic tretinoin 0.05 work?
Generic Tretinoin is a cream that contains retinoic acid, which is the active form of vitamin A. Dermatologists found that Retin-A, which is the brand-name version of Tretinoin, can help treat acne and also reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
How to use it?
- The best way to apply Generic Retin A to get fruitful results is first to wash your face gently.
- After the water gets completely dried, apply a pea size cream on the affected area and massage it with your fingertips.
- Gently massage the cream and let it dry.
- Take it off and you are done.
If you want to apply makeup then first wait for an hour before applying. Use gentle makeup, not strong and harsh chemical-based makeup. Otherwise, it can cause serious irritation to the skin. Do not use more Retin A than you were preadvised as it may cause side effects.
How does Generic tretinoin 0.05 work on acne?
Generic Retin A can cure acne. It is a type of medication that can help to treat acne by reducing the amount of oil produced by the skin. It works by unclogging the pores and prevents the buildup of dead skin cells and bacteria that causes acne. Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A that is applied topically to the skin, usually once a day at bedtime. Over time, it can help you in reducing the number of acne lesions and improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Where to buy generic retin cream online?
Buy generic tretinoin cream online at Allgenericcure.
Risk and Suggestions
- Do not use retinoids if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use retinoids on the skin for several days before having that area waxed due to the potential of excess redness and irritation.
- A certain percentage of people never will tolerate retinoids. If you are one of those people, talk with a dermatologist about alternate ways to improve the appearance of your skin.
I want to apply moisturizer after applying the cream? Can I apply it?
Use only a pea-sized dab to cover your entire face waiting 15 minutes after washing to apply. Wait another few minutes, and then apply a basic moisturizer.
Retinoids can cause
- Itching of the skin, especially when on your first few applications.
What is the cost of generic tretinoin?
Usually, a one-month worth of Retin-A refill costs about $75. With a generic one, it can cost you less than $15 a month. It is manufactured by the brand Johnson & Johnson manufacturer Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
How to store?
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Not to be used on an open wound.
- For best results use twice daily.
Is generic tretinoin as effective?
Generic Tretinoin is very effective when compared with branded. While our generic retin a is manufactured by the same company that manufactures Retin-A.
Does generic retin a work?
Generic Retin A works similarly. The active ingredient is Tretinoin which is a Vitamin A retinoid. Retinoids improve the condition of the skin and encourage more blood flow to the skin which produces more skin cells. Removing the old skin peel-off and new skin gives a soft touch and makes you look younger.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.