What is Nadibact cream?
Nadibact cream is an antibiotic topical cream used on the skin to treat bacterial infections. It is manufactured by Cipla in India. The active ingredient present is Nadifloxacin 1% an antibiotic which very mild side effects that make it a viable treatment for skin bacterial treatment that causes acne.
- Bacterial infection of the skin
- Acne caused by the bacteria
How to use it?
- Apply a small quantity of the cream to the infected skin (acne) with clean hands.
- With bare fingers massage your fingertips gently.
- After applying wash your hands and let the cream dry
For best results do not apply makeup or any other cosmetics.
How long I need to use Nadifloxacin cream?
Apply for at least 3-4 weeks for the treatment. Your acne will take a few days to heal as it stops the bacterial infection that causes the acne vulgaris.
Where to buy Nadibact cream Online?
Buy Nadibact cream Online at Allgenericcure.
- Tingling sensation
- Burning sensation
- Contact dermatitis
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.