What is Biluma Cream?
Biluma cream is a topical skin cream. It is suggested by the doctor to use it for treating dark spots, blemishes, and uneven skin tone. It contains kojic acid cream that benefits the skin which is damaged by the UV from the Sun. It has all-natural ingredients (no steroid involved) that promote skin tightening, and dark spot removal and makes skin tone even. It has active ingredients like
- Liquid Paraffin wax
- Mulberry extract
- Kojic Acid
- Artocarpus extracts
- Aloe vera
Buy Biluma cream online at AllGenericCure for the cheapest price. Purchase in
- Hong Kong
- Damaged skin from the UV
- Loose skin
- Dark spots
- Lines of aging
- Promotes even tone
How to use Biluma Cream?
- Wash your hands and face with mild soap/face wash.
- After drying with a soft towel apply pea-sized cream on the affected areas.
- Gently massage with your fingertips.
- Make sure it is completely dried.
- Wear sunscreen to protect the effectiveness of Biluma Cream
For best results apply twice daily in the morning and before sleeping. Do not wash your face for at least 4 hours after applying the cream.
Where to buy biluma cream online?
Biluma cream buy online at AllGenericCure for the cheapest pricing.
- If you are pregnant or planning pregnancy, make sure you tell your doctor before using.
- This cream does not have any side effects reported till now but maintains precaution all the time.
- Avoid having alcohol when using Biluma Cream.
How to store?
- Store it at room temperature (below 30 Celcius) for the best effectiveness.
- Make sure to keep in a dark and dry place away from sunlight and other sources of UV.
Biluma cream does not cause any side effects.
With active ingredients Kojic Acid
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”How to use Biluma cream?” answer-0=”
Biluma cream is a topical skin care cream that is used for the treatment of skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation with the help plants based active ingredients. The cream should be applied to the affected area of the skin as directed by a doctor.
Typically, the cream is applied once preferred before sleeping. Wash your face thoroughly before using the cream. A thin layer of the cream should be applied to the affected area and gently massaged until fully absorbed. It is important to avoid exposing the treated skin to direct sunlight or UV radiation as this may increase the risk of skin irritation and discoloration.
” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”How long can we use Biluma cream?” answer-1=”
The length of treatment of skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation with Biluma cream treatment depends on how the patient’s skin is responding to the treatment. The treatment duration should be determined by the doctor based on the individual’s medical history. It is important to follow the doctor’s instructions carefully.” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.