What is Melacare cream?
Melacare cream is a skincare product having (Hydroquinone/Tretinoin/Mometasone) as an active ingredient. The cream has an active use for skin treatment including pigmentation. This Topical cream has benefits on Skin inflammation. Reducing itchiness, and redness, and treating melasma.
The active ingredients Hydroquinone, Tretinoin, and Mometasone in combination work on the skin by inducing vitamins in the skin and increasing blood circulation. With Hydroquinone the production of pigmentation-causing enzymes is reduced. Resulting in smooth, clean skin.
Can I buy Melacare cream online?
Purchase online at AllGenericCure. We are offering the lowest price and delivery in the UK, and USA.
How to apply?
The cream is not meant for self-medication. Use under proper guidance from a verified doctor.
- Apply Melacare cream on the affected skin part.
- After application, rub the medication gently with your fingertips.
- Do not wash your face after application. Wash only after 4 hours.
The best choice is to apply it at night. The cream shows better results when light is absent, especially under darkness. The reason behind this is UV lights from the sun cause interference leading to lesser effectivity of the cream.
- Discoloration of skin
- Increased redness
- Burning sensation
- Wash your face and the affected area where you want to use it.
- After the skin is dried properly take a small amount and apply it on the affected skin parts.
- Best suitable time is during night time.
- If you apply during the day, wear Sunscreen with a minimum of 30 SPF.
- Wash your hands after applying.
Melalite forte cream also works great for patients with Melasma.
[sc_fs_faq html=”true” headline=”h2″ img=”” question=”How to use melacare safely” img_alt=”” css_class=””] Melacare is a cosmetic cream used for skincare usually patients with pigmentation, scars and brown patches caused by sunburn. To use Melacare cream safely ensure proper application as per your doctor and apply before sleeping the reason is light causes interaction interference and night there is no light to cause interference. [/sc_fs_faq]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.